PM Writing 3: Story Book (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fictional narrative and a non-fiction procedure about writing children’s books: how Taffy the cat solved the problem of finding a new home. Includes a procedure telling you how to make a story book. Text type: narrative and procedure; Genre: fiction/non-fictionPM Writing 3 provides:
- writing goals that guide and support teachers and students
- instructional content for the conventions and composition of consolidating writing
- content that promotes writing to construct meaning across the curriculum in a variety of text forms
- teaching and learning approaches that promote choice and authenticity in writing for a variety of purposes and audiences.
PM Writing is a complete learning, teaching and assessment package that develops the writing process throughout the primary phase. It provides explicit and systematic instruction in writing, incorporating shared, guided and independent writing and linked independent reading.
Available in these packs
21booksPM Writing 3: Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 20-25)
36booksPM Writing 3: Guided Reading Pack (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24/25
6booksPM Writing 3: Mixed Pack (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24/25
6copiesPM Writing 3: Story Book (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25 x 6
112booksPM Writing 3: Super Easy-Buy Pack (Levels 20-25)
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Writing 3: Maddie's Life Jacket (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Emerald: New Ways (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Emerald: Popcorn The Wonder Pony (PM Guided Reading Fiction) Level 25
- PM Emerald: Miss Thackery and the Bee (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25
- PM Writing 3: Dog Tricks (PM Silver/Emerald) Levels 24, 25
- PM Writing 4: The Great Race (PM Emerald) Level 25
- PM Emerald: Washed Away! (PM Plus Chapter Books) Level 25