This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The second book in the Poppy Pym series from the Winner of the Scholastic Montegrappa Prize for New Children’s Writing. It’s Halloween at Saint Smithen’s. When the Brimwell town hall burns down, the amateur production of Macbeth is moved to the school and it’s all hands on deck. But when the play is struck by a series of mysterious attacks, it’s up to Poppy, her friends and her circus family to save the play and unmask the culprit.
- Poppy Pym places a girl from an eccentric circus family into a classic boarding school story about friendship—all tied up in a mystery
- Narrated by the plucky Poppy, the story is enhanced with taped-in clues, conversations and other details from Poppy’s life
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- The Great Hamster Massacre
- Captain Underpants #6: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part One - The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets
Dylan the Teacher
Looking for Alaska
3booksTom Palmer Defenders Pack x 3
- Puppy Place #10: Noodle
- Macca the Alpaca
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4