Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Like to think for yourself? Wish you had your own pet dragon? This witty fairy tale will make you chuckle louder than a dragon roars. Princess Smartypants is fed up with stupid princes trying to marry her. She just wants to stay single and hang out with her pets in her castle. Is that really so bad? Her parents seem to think so. They insist she must marry. What’s a smartypants to do? Well – how about setting an impossible task for all her suitors? No prince can possibly win her hand. Until Prince Swashbuckle shows up…
- A brilliantly witty picture book by a legendary author
- A true classic commended for the Kate Greenaway Medal
- Babette Cole’s wonderful artwork is as funny as the story
- Inspiring message about choosing to live life your way
This product has not been reviewed yet.