Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Punctuation Tales: A Motivating Collection of Super-Funny Storybooks
Buy this and your school gets €6.05 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Mastering tricky mechanics is a snap with these humorous storybooks that teach kids everything they need to know about capitalization, exclamation points, question marks, commas, apostrophes, quotation marks, colons, abbreviations, and more! Includes a BIG teaching guide filled with lessons, engaging worksheets, and mini-book versions of all eight storybooks!
The 8 books include:
1. Henry Goes to Hollywood (capitalization)
2. The Legend of Johnny Comma (comma)
3. The Awesome Apostrophe Show (apostrophes)
4. Little Red Hen Bakes a Cake (periods, exclamation mark, questions mark)
5. The New Mayor of Dogville (quotation marks)
6. The Island of Talking Cows (colons and semicolons)
7. The Amazing Abbreviation Machine (abbreviations)
8. Super Sentence Girl (sentence structure) For use with Grades 2-5.
This product has not been reviewed yet.