This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
This fun-filled adventure handbook is bursting with ideas to help kids discover the great outdoors and get closer to nature. Created with the Royal Horticultural Society (RHS), the UK’s leading gardening charity. This beautifully illustrated book is packed fun activities, handy tips and nature facts to encourage children to explore the wonderful world around them.
- Make a wilderness compass
- Grow your own herb garden
- Build a tepee
- Learn how to read a map
- Discover more about plants, trees and wildlife
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Rising Stars: New Young Voices in Poetry
- Ross McKenzie Duo
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Horrible Histories: Terrifying Tudors
64booksTop 100 Children’s Books for Teachers Years 3–6 Pack x 64
- Favourite Author Biographies
11booksWorld War II Topic Pack
- Funky Chickens
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
- If You Like David Walliams...
10booksSave The Planet KS2 Pack
Horrible Histories: Rotten Romans
6booksThe 13-Storey Treehouse Pack x 6
- Anne Frank: The Girl Heard Around the World
- Amari and the Night Brothers
34booksGifted Readers Ages 9-11 Pack
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
- Fantastically Great Women Box Set
The Snow Spider
4booksMichael Rosen and Tony Ross Pack x 4
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
Coming to England
- Black and British
- Women in Art: 50 Fearless Creatives Who Inspired the World
- Anisha, Accidental Detective
- The Tale of Kitty in Boots
- Goosebumps: The Scarecrow Walks at Midnight
- The Great War Anthology