Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Read & Respond School Starter Pack: Lower Key Stage 2 (15 books) Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get started with Read & Respond using this complete Lower Key Stage 2 resource pack. Discover the inspiring literacy programme that helps young readers explore the world’s favourite children’s books.
- Everything you need to start using the acclaimed Read & Respond programme
- A mix of planning resources, guided reading sessions and teaching books
- All the material you need to deliver inspiring lessons based on favourite stories
- Includes twelve teacher books, each exploring a best-loved book such as The Twits
- Each teacher book contains a CD-ROM of printable activities and digital resources
This pack contains: one Planning Guide; two Guided Reading books for Ages 7-8 and Ages 8-9; and twelve Lower KS2 teacher books which each include a CD-ROM.
“Reading for enjoyment and writing for enjoyment are two of the most powerful ways of getting children interested in books. Read & Respond provides exactly this.” Michael Morpurgo
In this pack
This product has not been reviewed yet.