Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Which one of your classmates is most like horrible Mr Twit by Roald Dahl?
Children will have a splendiferous time – and their friends won’t believe their gogglers!
Roald Dahl, the best-loved of children’s writers, was born in Wales of Norwegian parents. His books continue to be bestsellers, despite his death in 1990, and worldwide booksales are over 100 million!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
- We Had to Be Brave: Escaping the Nazis on the Kindertransport
The Ugly Five Early Reader
- Awful Auntie
- The Ice Monster
Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
6copiesThe Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane x 6
The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane
6copiesOxford Primary Thesaurus x 6
Roald Dahl Plays: The Witches
- Goodnight Mister Tom
The Giraffe and the Pelly and Me (Colour Edition)
- My Book of Rocks and Minerals
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
The Magic Finger