Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark: The Complete Collection New
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out for ghosts – and for the film! A must for Halloween: walking corpses, dancing bones and spine-tingling artwork. Where should you go to find the scariest stories ever told? Look no further than this collection of darkly haunting legends. Witches, devils, bogeymen, monsters, zombies and vampires – they’re all here. Make sure you read this book with the lights on! Or, better still: invite some friends over, pull the curtains, turn down the lamps and tell the stories in the dark. Or around a campfire. Or in a haunted house. Or (if you dare) in a graveyard…
- An iconic anthology of spine-chilling horror tales
- Now a major film directed by Guillermo del Toro
- Creepy stories rooted in folklore and urban legends
- Notes on story origins and prompts for reading aloud
- Incredibly atmospheric black-and-white illustrations
“A wonderful collection of tales that range from creepy to silly to haunting… Gammell’s drawings add just the right touch.” John Scieszka
“Read these if you dare.” New York Times
This product has not been reviewed yet.