Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Have you always been fascinated with robots? Do you want to know how to build one yourself? If so, robotics engineering might be the perfect career for you! Learn the basics from a real-life expert and get some hands-on experience. The world of robotics engineering is at your fingertips…
- A hands-on guide to a hugely relevant STEM subject
- Fun combination of key principles and DIY projects
- Projects include making a bug and a robotic hand
- Explains the history of robotics and how robots work
- Includes a glossary, index and further reading links
This product has not been reviewed yet.