Secondary ELT Readers Level 3 - Level 4: Touching the Void (Book only)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
In 1985, top mountaineers Joe Simpson and his friend Simon Yates went climbing in the Peruvian Andes. After a series of accidents, Simon was forced to cut the rope which held him and Joe together. At the time, Simon believed that he was sending his friend to his death…
With Fact Files on the making of Touching the Void – the film, climbing Everest, and I want to be a climber!
Level 3 (Intermediate): For students with 3+ years of English – CEF Stage B1. 1500 headwords (story: up to 10,000 words)
Scholastic ELT Secondary Readers are a series of contemporary film and TV adaptations, original teenage fiction, classic literature and biographies. Specifically targeted at teenagers learning English, they are published at five levels following a carefully graded syllabus.
September 3rd, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- PM Red: Our Garden (PM Science Facts) Levels 5, 6
- PM Green: Watching Clouds (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- PM Green: Stormy Weather (PM Science Facts) Levels 14, 15
- Fast Forward Silver: The Ideas and Beliefs of Ancient Greece (Non-fiction) Level 23
- PM Purple: Seasons and Weather (PM Plus Non-fiction) Levels 20, 21
- PM Yellow: Animal Bodies (PM Science Facts) Levels 8, 9
- PM Silver: Antarctic Penguins (PM Non-fiction) Levels 23, 24
- Found! Vikings
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- Oi Cat!
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Viking Sites
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Anglo-Saxon Sites
The Squirrels Who Squabbled
5booksWater, Water Everywhere! Pack x 5
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Where the Wild Things Are
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- History VIP: Boudicca
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
Magic Faraway Tree: The Magic Faraway Tree
- Rachel Bright and Jim Field Pack
- Found! Roman Britain
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World