Stories from Faiths Pack Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Vibrant tales from the world’s great faiths, which represent some of humanity’s oldest and best-loved stories. Whether it’s Noah building the ark to survive the Flood or naughty Krishna stealing the milkmaids’ butter, these simple picture books retell tales from Hinduism, Christianity, Islam, Sikhism, Buddhism and Judaism. Each tale provides a fascinating insight into a specific religious background while also teaching valuable spiritual lessons common to faiths the world over: the virtues of common sense, kindness, humility and truth. Each book is written by acclaimed author Anita Ganeri for the Stories from Faiths series.
In this pack
- Stories from Faiths: Krishna Steals the Butter and Other Stories
- Stories from Faiths: Noah and the Ark and Other Stories
- Stories from Faiths: The Great Night Journey and Other Stories
- Stories from Faiths: The Milk and the Jasmine Flower and Other Stories
- Stories from Faiths: The Sound the Hare Heard and Other Stories
- Stories from Faiths: The Temple Lamp and Other Stories
This product has not been reviewed yet.