Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Boy Who Steals Houses
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
It isn’t Sam’s house. He just stole it. He needed a place to sleep. It was that or the street. He’s only fifteen, but he and his autistic big brother have been abandoned by every relative they’ve ever known. Now Sam’s trying to build a new life for them. How does he survive? By breaking and entering, sleeping in empty houses. He knows he’ll be caught one day. But he never guesses how… When Moxie’s huge, chaotic family get home from holiday, they think he’s one of them. Soon there are lies, and love, and new chances. For the first time ever, Sam feels at home. But how long can the truth stay hidden?
- A heartfelt story of two broken boys in search of a home
- Topical writing about kids who fall through the cracks
- Big themes of poverty, homelessness, autism and crime
- For fans of Jandy Nelson, SE Hinton and Hilary McKay
- By the acclaimed author of A Thousand Perfect Notes
*Please note this book contains mature content and language more suitable for older readers.
April 4th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.