This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A gorgeous story about family from bestselling author Holly Webb.
Amy and Laura aren’t looking forward to the arrival of their new brother or sister. There doesn’t seem to be any room for them any more. But at least they still have their gorgeous dog Choc – he always knows how to make them feel better.
August 2nd, 2012
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years; 3.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Thing About Jellyfish
Barrington Stoke Teen: Mind the Gap
Felix and Zelda #5: Soon
Word of Mouse
Chasing the Stars
- Shadow Magic #2: Dream Magic
- Barrington Stoke Big Top Mysteries: The Case of the Vanishing Granny
- Shadow Magic #1: Shadow Magic
- Wolf Hollow
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc
- How to Look for a Lost Dog
- Awful Auntie
- Disney Twisted Tales: Frozen - Let It Go