Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The electrifying number one bestselling adventure from the author of The Christmasaurus and The Creakers, Tom Fletcher!
Franky can’t wait to move to his new town – although he wishes he didn’t have to leave his best friend Dani behind. But everything changes after the storm, when strange green lightning and powerful thunder crash down on the town. From that night on, the kids who live on Franky’s street start to change. One by one, they become a little odd. A little unusual. A little… magical.
Franky’s always wanted to be part of an amazing gang – just like his hero, super-spy Zack Danger! And soon, he realises that there’s real danger in store for himself and his new friends.
And so the Danger Gang is born…
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
The Bear Who Went Boo!
Instructions for Dancing
Super Sidekicks: No Adults Allowed
- Watch Us Rise
- Caribbean Dozen
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea
Hampstead the Hamster
4booksJeanne Willis and Tony Ross Pack x 4
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
Dog Man #9: Dog Man 9: Grime and Punishment
- Read & Respond: Guided Reading (Ages 10-11)
- Call Down the Hawk
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Never Show A T-Rex A Book!
The Naughtiest Unicorn on Holiday
- Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)
- History VIP: Mary Anning
Harry Potter: Origami 2 (Harry Potter)
- Smile/Sisters/Guts Box Set
- Harry Potter: Wizards Unite: The Official Game Guide
My Very Favourite Book in the Whole Wide World
- Sparrow Rising (Skyborn #1) (an exciting, fast-paced new fantasy adventure series for kids!)
- Agent Asha: Mission Shark Bytes
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
Striking Out: The Debut Novel from Superstar Striker Ian Wright
- Contender #1: The Chosen
Alex Rider #2: Point Blanc
- Fighting Fantasy: The Gates of Death
Bombs and Blackberries: A World War Two Play
- The Night My Dream Came Alive