Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Boys and girls everywhere have been finding their awesome and daring to be themselves thanks to bestselling author Matthew Syed. Now he’s created an interactive journal full of life hacks, challenges and activities to give kids the confidence to come up with their own plan of action to be themselves, live happy and think differently.
Whether thinking about what’s truly important to you, seeing your differences as ultimately your greatest strengths, working out how to speak up for yourself or keeping anxiety at bay with breathing exercises, readers will love the brilliant activities in the Dare to Be You Journal. This is the perfect toolkit for anyone who wants to discover their own unique qualities and fearlessly step into the world.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- Happy: A Children's Book of Mindfulness
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
- Pass Your 11+: 11+ 15-Minute Practice Papers for the CEM Test Ages 10-11
- Pass Your 11+: 11+ 15-Minute Practice Papers for the CEM Test Ages 9-10
- Omari McQueen's Best Bites Cookbook
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
- RHS: My Unicorn Garden Activity Book
Dragon Rider #1: Dragon Rider
- I'm Sticking with You
- Dare to Be You
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
6booksA Life Story Pack x 6
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
The Boy Who Met a Whale
- Ground Zero
- Harry Potter: Origami: 15 Paper-Folding Projects Straight from the Wizarding World! (Harry Potter)
6booksDog Man Pack x 6
- I Am Malala: The Girl Who Stood Up for Education and Changed the World