Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Easter Story
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The Christian story of a king like no other: one who heals the sick and dies to save the world. Explore the mystery and wonder of the Easter story in this simple book to read with a grown-up. Maybe you think all kings wear golden crowns and lots of jewels. But at Easter, Christians celebrate a very different kind of king. Jesus gave everything he had to the poor, and rode on a donkey, not a great horse. At Easter, his enemies killed him – but then a great miracle happened…
- A very first retelling of the Christian Easter story
- Charming and simple book ideal for the very young
- Colourful pictures which support learner readers
- Just two or three lines of easy-read text per page
February 25th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 16 pages