The Geography Detective Investigates: Weather Patterns
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
What are weather patterns? How do they form? How does weather affect us? Is it changing? Part of a hugely popular series, this appealing book takes an interactive approach to geography, encouraging readers to ask questions and collect, record and analyse their findings. It focuses on active learning using Q&A sections, projects and simple experiments that can be done in the local area. Fun investigations and detective-work panels keep children busy and engaged.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Historic Places of the United Kingdom: Prehistoric Sites
- Why Do We Remember? Remembrance Day
- Britain in the Past: The Stone Age
- Daily Life in Ancient Rome
3booksPie Corbett's Independent Reading Packs: Year 2 Fairy Tales Pack x 3
- Newspapers from History: Roman Tribune
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
- Poems from the Second World War
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Mythology Around the World: Egyptian Myths
- Who Let the Gods Out? #2: Simply the Quest
- Daily Life in Ancient Egypt
- Who Let the Gods Out? #3: Beyond the Odyssey
- Mythology Around the World: Roman Myths
- Discover the Tudors: Henry VIII
- Cookie! And the Most Annoying Boy in the World
- Why Do We Remember? Neil Armstrong and the Moon Landings
Grimm Tales for Young and Old
4booksBali Rai: Soccer Squad Pack x 4
- Stories for South Asian Super Girls
- Planet Omar #2: Unexpected Super Spy
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- The Leap Cycle #1: The Infinite
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Home Ground
The Bubble Boy
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Planet Omar #1: Planet Omar: Accidental Trouble Magnet