Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Champagne parties. Cars that gleam like polished diamonds. Chandeliers and tea-gowns. All the Jazz Age bling of 1920s Long Island. Jay Gatsby, playboy millionaire, draws the rich and famous to his parties like a magnet. (No Kanye music vid even gets close.) Are we suspicious types to wonder: what’s he hiding? OK: who wouldn’t lust after Carey Mulligan’s sparkling gowns, or Leo DiCaprio’s sleek mansion in the recent movie? Understated, Jay Gatsby is not. The trouble is, he also lusts after something forbidden: Daisy Buchanan. (Played by Carey herself.) Chasing money and dreams is one thing. Chasing her is quite another…
- A timeless and iconic classic of 20th century literary classic
- Tragic and shocking tale of greed and the American Dream
- Dazzling portrait of New York during the ‘roaring twenties’
- “A parable of modern America” – The Telegraph
AR book level: 7.3; Upper years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.