Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Foggy moors, strange howling, sheer terror. Sherlock’s most legendary case. The kind of classic we like best. Everything about it is iconic. The Baskerville family has been haunted for generations by a phantom hound: a terrifying beast with blazing eyes and dripping jaws. Or so the legend goes. Then Sir Charles is found dead in the grounds of Baskerville Hall – and a huge black beast is heard howling on the moor. Hang onto your deerstalker: we’re calling Sherlock Holmes!
- A chilling classic starring the world’s most famous sleuth
- The perfect introduction to Holmes and his ally Dr Watson
- Incredibly atmospheric setting on remote, foggy Dartmoor
- Probably the best-known Sherlock Holmes case ever
- 216 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.