Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Festive laughs with this bad cat. Don’t be fooled. He’s no Christmas angel – even when he’s dressed as one! Tuffy is having a cat-astrophic Christmas. He’s banned from climbing the tree, let alone touching the dangly decorations. Worst of all, his soppy owner Ellie is dressing him up as a Christmas angel for her sing-along festive show. Killer embarrassment!
- Festive fun with a best-loved fictional character
- Written by former Children’s Laureate Anne Fine
- The hysterical tale of a not-so-merry Christmas
- Ideal for new readers who are building confidence
“Infectiously funny and highly readable.” Independent
This product has not been reviewed yet.