Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.39 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Part of a vibrant series about people and places
- A whistlestop tour of all there is to love about India
- The history, geography, wildlife, economy and culture
- Vivid photos of everything from Diwali to the Taj Mahal
- Vibrant text design with fact boxes, maps, a quiz and glossary
- A wonderful way to inspire children to learn about their world
- Delicious food, bustling cities, beautiful temples and more
This product has not been reviewed yet.