Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The MindUp Curriculum: Grades 6-8 (Key Stage 3)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Based on the latest research about the brain, MindUP brings you a curriculum of fifteen lessons that dramatically improve behaviour and learning for all students. Each lesson offers easy strategies to help children focus their attention, improve their self-regulation skills, build resilience to stress, and develop a positive mindset both in school and everyday life.
The lessons fit easily into any schedule and require minimal preparation. Classroom management tips and activities help you extend the benefits of MindUP throughout your day, week and year!
- Simple practices to help kids become resilient, focused, mindful learners
- Includes a full-colour teaching poster with fascinating facts about the brain
- Designed to create joyful engagement and optimism in the classroom
- Lessons on perspective taking, optimism, expressing gratitude and more
- Helps children boost their confidence, mental health and self-esteem
This product has not been reviewed yet.