This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A cuddly classic about fitting in and being brave. If you’re scared of the dark, join this little owl and learn to beat your fear. Being afraid of the dark is a common problem for lots of small people like you. But just imagine how much worse it is if you’re a barn owl, like Plop! After all, owls come out at night. Plop is meant to love the dark. Will he ever learn to be a true night owl? Follow Plop on a magical journey to find out…
- A true classic of childhood, loved for decades
- Full-length novel version for developing readers
- Warm and comforting story full of gentle humour
- Helps children enjoy the special magic of darkness
Supplied as a pack of 30 copies.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Breadwinner: A Graphic Novel
30copiesJourney to the River Sea x 30
22booksNew Titles Ages 9-11 Pack
30copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 30
19booksNew Titles Ages 7-9 Pack
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- Man on the Moon
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
- Voices in the Park
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Ellie and the Cat
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
6booksDog Man Pack x 6