Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you mixed the Cambridge Analytica scandal into a wintry Icelandic noir, this chilling murder mystery is what you’d get. Hannah Eiríksdóttir has been banished from her London home to a place of eternal punishment. No, not Hell, but close: Iceland. There she faces a new life, working as a journalist for the newspaper her father owns. Imogen Collins is a social media influencer, showing off her glamorous London existence to adoring fans. But behind the filter of perfection lies a dark secret. It was meant to be buried. Yet now the Beast is back – a ghost from her past, trying to ruin her future. Then a man is found murdered at the edge of the snowy Icelandic road. Did Imogen kill him? Hannah must find out. But now the snow is falling thick and fast. And in Iceland, snow is dangerous…
- An unbearably tense Nordic thriller – chilling in every sense
- A murder mystery charged with feminism and political resonance
- Set in a snowy Icelandic landscape full of claustrophobic menace
- Sif Sigmarsdóttir’s many bestselling novels include Freya’s Saga
- That book was nominated for the coveted Icelandic Literary Prize
“A breathtaking, thought-provoking and wildly entertaining YA thriller.” Eoin Colfer
“A sharp, relevant tale.” The Sun
- Please note this book contains mature language and content more appropriate for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.