The Smart Girl's Guide to Life
Buy this and your school gets €2.49 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Feelgood tips to help you navigate the tricky bits of life, bursting with wisdom from a former teen magazine editor. Heaps of savvy life advice wrapped up in gorgeous colour graphics by Lemon Ribbon, who design beautiful things for Paperchase. Life isn’t always easy, especially when you’re growing up. But you’re about to learn how to keep all bases covered. (After all, smart girls take care of their happiness.) Looks, feelings, school, your future, family, friendship and first crushes. Your studies, your cash, your career plans, your wardrobe. Yes: you can rock them all.
- A bumper book of tips to help you navigate your teens
- Bursting with tips on all aspects of life and happiness
- Colourful graphic design full of cheerful illustrations
- Fiona Foden was the editor of Just Seventeen and Bliss
This book is a bind-up of two previously published titles: The Smart Girl’s Guide to Life and The Smart Girl’s Guide to Friendship.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 7-8)
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 6-7)
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 5
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 6
- Scholastic Classics: Through the Looking Glass
3booksAlan Gibbon's Football Pack x3
- Shackleton: The Boss - The Remarkable Adventures of a Heroic Antarctic Explorer
- Nelson Mandela: No Easy Walk to Freedom
What the Ladybird Heard
5booksRSPCA Pack x 5
Fireborn: Twelve and the Frozen Forest
- First Learning: Early Number
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 4
- I Spy Island
- National Curriculum Times Tables: Practice Book for Ages 5-7
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 9-11)
- 100 Practice Activities: National Curriculum English Practice Book for Year 6
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History