Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
The glorious tale of a little castle mouse with a big heart – and a thirst for adventure! Despereaux is a mouse in love; in love with music, with stories, and with a princess named Pea. He can read books, and he can hear sounds that no one else can hear. (Two very dangerous talents for a castle mouse like him.) Everyone expects Despereaux to die young, but he stubbornly refuses to do so. But when he’s whisked into a breakneck adventure, will he finally win his heart’s desire?
- A stunning Newbery Medal winner by Kate DiCamillo
- A timeless story of chivalry, friendship and magic
- Kate is one of America’s top children’s authors
- Her other novels include The Tiger Rising
This product has not been reviewed yet.