Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
The Tudors: A Very Peculiar History
Buy this and your school gets €2.13 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
Take a close-up look at Tudor royalty in this gloriously intricate mini book – the perfect way to conquer your history homework. Featuring luxurious coloured endpapers, maps, quotes, songs, pictures and a timeline, it fills your head with heaps of weird/funny facts about Tudor times. (For example: did you know it was normal to slash up your clothes for that ‘fresh from battle’ look?) The Tudor monarchs ruled Britain for over 100 years; beheading wives, exploring far-off countries and earning nicknames like Bloody Mary. Learn all about their dynasty, their castles, their lives, their subjects and even their favourite methods of torture and execution. Ouch!
- A witty look at Tudor monarchs in an appealing mini hardback
- Packed with fascinating facts about each ruler and their reign
- A quick, simple and exciting way to discover Tudor history
- Written by an experienced author who studied history at Oxford
5825 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
March 1st, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.