There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Greedy for a great rhyme? Try this funny favourite. Poke your fingers in the holes. Laugh like mad. Warning: this old lady has a very big appetite. Don’t stand too close: she’ll probably eat you up! Peep through the cutaway holes to see the creatures in her tummy wriggle and jiggle. She’s swallowed a fly, she’s swallowed a spider, she’s swallowed a cat… Whatever next?
- A traditional rhyme in a novelty peephole format
- Peek ahead by peeping into the old lady’s tummy
- Part of a bestselling series which children adore
- Structured verses build literacy and prediction skills
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
His Dark Materials #3: The Amber Spyglass (Gift Edition)
- Scholastic Classics: Dracula
- Ten Fat Sausages
Slug Needs a Hug
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship
Monsters Love Underpants
Heard It in the Playground
The World's Worst Children 3
6booksFairy Tales Pack x 6
5booksMichael Morpurgo Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
- Scholastic Classics: The Sign of Four
- Usborne Beginners: The Solar System
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
Fighting Fantasy: Crystal of Storms
- The World's Worst Teachers
- Women in Science
5booksJeremy Strong Pack x 5
5booksWinnie and Wilbur Pack x 5