Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
There’s a witch in the kitchen, boiling a brew. Oh – and hold your nose! There’s a troll on the loo! There’s a ghost on the stairs, and a werewolf in the shower. He’s howling at the moon, and he’s been in there an hour! What’s going on in this house of spooky critters? Is it enough to give you the jitters? Well – there’s a party, and you’re invited too. Just keep clear of that troll. He’s doing a huge poo!
- A hilariously spooky rhyme – just right for Halloween
- Includes a FREE wand for kids to cast their own spells
- For fans of Spider Sandwiches and Aliens Love Underpants
- Set in a haunted house that children will love exploring
- Jaunty rhymes, spooky mayhem and lots of yucky bits!
September 5th, 2019
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.