Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Part of the following pack:
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
When Wilfrid finds a moose, he knows they’re meant to be together. They get on perfectly. Marcel the moose is here to stay. He’s very obedient, and follows (nearly) all the rules of How to Be a Good Pet. But one dark day in the woods, someone else claims Marcel as their own… Who does this moose really belong to? Is it finders keepers? Or should Wilfrid give the moose back? And what does Marcel have to say about it all?
- Hilarious picture book exploring the concept of ownership
- From one of the world’s best-loved picture book authors
- Winner of the 2012 Irish Children’s Book Award (Junior)
- “A charming little gem” – The Telegraph