Part of the following packs:
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The first title in the bestselling series from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon – special gift edition.Tom Gates is the master of excuses for late homework: dog attacks & spilt water & lightning… Tom’s exercise book is full of his doodles, cartoons and thoughts, as well as comments from his long-suffering teacher, Mr Fullerton. After gaining five merits for his CAMPING SUCKS holiday story, Tom’s work starts to go downhill – which is a pity, as he’s desperate to impress Amy Porter, who sits next to him… ♥
- This gift hardback collector’s edition comes with a moving lenticular image on the front cover
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- This first title in the series, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- The first series of The Brilliant World of Tom Gates won the Scottish BAFTA for Entertainment!
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Queen Victoria: Her Great Empire
Horrible Histories: Vicious Vikings
- Ground Zero
- The Elsewhere Emporium
- A Secret of Birds and Bone
12booksUsborne Phonics Readers Pack x 12
- The World's Worst Parents
Cat Kid Comic Club #1: Cat Kid Comic Club
6booksSupertato Pack x 6
Night Bus Hero
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory
The Nowhere Emporium
- James and the Giant Peach
The Boy Who Made Everyone Laugh