This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 8 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
The fifteenth title in the bestsellingTom Gatesseries of books from the brilliantly talented Liz Pichon. What’s that? A MONSTER? How has this scary beast escaped into Tom’s sort-of-normal world?
- Is it one of his doodles?
- Is it Delia on the rampage?
- Or is it Mr Fullerman at full moon?
Tom Gates is a series of books in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures& his amazing sense of humour
- TheBrilliant World of Tom Gates,was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Brilliant World of Tom Gates(book 1)
- Tom Gates:Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff) (book 2)
- Tom Gates: Everything’s Amazing (sort of)(book 3)
- Tom Gates: Genius Ideas (mostly) (book 4)
- Tom Gates is Absolutely Fantastic (at some things)(book 5)
- Tom Gates: Extra Special Treats (not) (book 6)
- Tom Gates: A Tiny Bit Lucky (book 7)
- Tom Gates:Yes! No. (Maybe…)(book 8)
- Tom Gates: Top of the Class (Nearly)(book 9)
- Tom Gates: Super Good Skills (Almost…)(book 10)
- Tom Gates: DogZombies Rule (For now…)(book 11)
- Tom Gates:: Family, Friends and Furry Creatures (book 12)
- Tom Gates: Epic Adventure (kind of)(book 13)
- Tom Gates: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans(book 14)
- Tom Gates: What Monster?(book 15)
- Tom Gates: Mega Make and Do and Stories Too!(book 16)
- Tom Gates: The Music Book
Tom Gates (book 15)
October 4th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.9; Middle years; 2.0 points