This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
The seventeenth laugh-out-loud, fully illustrated Tom Gates adventure!Tom’s doing everything possible to stay out of trouble but somehow he’s got THREE sad faces :( :( :( on the school achievement chart! And getting another sad face means Mr Fullerman won’t let him go on the SCHOOL TRIP! Moany Marcus Meldrew is making things worse and now Tom’s annoyed his grumpy sister Delia. Can his best friend Derek help? Will Rooster the dog stop eating his homework?
ABOUT THE SERIES:
- Written in diary form
- Full of Tom’s doodles and pictures & his amazing sense of humour
- The Brilliant World of Tom Gates, was the winner of the Roald Dahl Funny Prize!
- Perfect gifts for boys & girls who love to laugh themselves silly
- Love Tom Gates? Don’t miss Liz Pichon’s spectacular Shoe Wars, a laugh-out-loud, gadget-packed adventure!
Add a review
Customers also bought
- P.S. I Still Love You
- One of Us is Next
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #13: The Meltdown
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- The Year We Fell from Space
- Call Down the Hawk
- Star Switch
- Evie and the Animals
- One of Us is Lying
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: Wrecking Ball
- Boy Giant
- The Ice Monster
His Dark Materials #2: The Subtle Knife (TV tie-in edition)
5booksJacqueline Wilson Ages 7–9 Pack x 5
- Captain Underpants #6: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part One - The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets
- What Momma Left Me
- Code Name Bananas
Alex Rider #5: Scorpia
- The World's Worst Teachers