Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Usborne First Reading: How the Camel Got His Hump
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look at the camel, with his curious hump. How did he get to be this way? Find out in Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal fable, simply retold for lucky little readers. Take a trip to the Howling Desert to meet a very lazy camel who only knows one word: ‘humph’! You’ll love this surprising story, with its bright and beautiful pictures. The perfect way to get reading – just so!
- A short retelling of Rudyard Kipling’s classic animal story
- Rewritten in simple, vivid language that builds literacy skills
- From Level 1 of the best-loved Usborne First Reading series
- Beautifully produced hardback reader with colour pictures
- Perfect for first solo reading or for sharing with an adult
- Entertaining puzzles at the end to check comprehension
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.