Usborne Phonics Readers: Mouse Moves House
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Full of easy words to rhyme and repeat, plus the colour-drenched artwork of favourite illustrator Stephen Cartwright, this first phonics story will delight newcomers to reading. Developed in consultation with educational psychology expert Dr. Marylynne Grant, it introduces children to the everyday sounds which make up written language. This entertaining story full of comical characters is guaranteed to educate and enthrall!
August 25th, 2006
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 1.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Horrid Henry Early Reader: Horrid Henry Reads a Book
- Pippa Morgan's Diary #3: Isle of Fright
Little Gems: Special Delivery
- Blossom Wood: The Owls of Blossom Wood - Lost and Found
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Seal at the Wheel
- Hilo: The Boy Who Crashed to Earth
- Reading Ladder Level 2: Flat Stanley - The Haunted House
Pig the Pug
- Wolf Hollow
What the Ladybird Heard
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #1: Kristy's Great Idea
- Owl Diaries #1: Eva's Treetop Festival
Bloomsbury Young Readers: Pet Quest