Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Two little elephant twins confuse all their friends by looking exactly the same. Can they think of a clever plan to help people tell them apart? Designed for sharing with a grown-up, this delightful first story has lively rhymes based on phonic sounds, and simple puzzles to check understanding.
- Quality hardback reader from a favourite series
- Designed for young children to read with an adult
- Beautiful colour pictures and silk ribbon markers
- Puzzles at the end help to check understanding
- Based on proven methods of synthetic phonics
- Part of a progressive series with 7 graded stages
This product has not been reviewed yet.