This product is not currently available.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Morpurgo’s epic triumph; the First World War story all the others look to. A play, a film, a classic book that all of us must read. In the deadly chaos of the Great War, one brave horse sees the horror of battle from both sides of the trenches. He forges great friendships and endures terrible losses. He is bombarded by bullets that knock the riders from his back. Joey sees the best and the worst of humanity; the power of war and the beauty of peace. This is his unforgettable story.
- The classic story of a brave horse in World War One
- Now a major film and award-winning theatre show
- Brings the war to life with skill and compassion
- Explores the role that animals played in the war
June 7th, 2018
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pig-Heart Boy
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
The Firework-Maker's Daughter
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
6copiesWar Horse x 6
- Katie Morag and the Two Grandmothers
The Lie Tree
Turtles All the Way Down
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
- My Brother is a Superhero
Rabbit and Bear #1: Rabbit's Bad Habits
The Five Realms #1: The Legend of Podkin One-Ear
- Wolf Brother
- The Cat in the Hat
- The Light Jar
- SATs Made Simple: Maths (Ages 10-11)
- One of Us is Lying
The Island at the End of Everything
- Voices in the Park
A Monster Calls (Non-Illustrated Edition)
- Dog Man #5: Lord of the Fleas
- Do You Know Me?
- Usborne Young Reading: Beowulf (Series 3)