This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover what it means to be a young transgender and/or non-binary person in the twenty-first century in this frank and funny guide for 14+ teens, from the author of This Book is Gay. In What’s the T?, Stonewall ambassador, bestselling trans author and former PSHE teacher Juno Dawson defines a myriad of labels and identities and offers uncensored advice on coming out, sex and relationships with her trademark humour and lightness of touch. Juno has also invited her trans and/or non-binary friends to make contributions, ensuring this inclusive book reflects as many experiences as possible, and features the likes of Travis Alabanza and Jay Hulme.
The companion title to the This Book Is Gay, What’s the T? tackles the complex realities of growing up trans with honesty and humour, and is joyfully illustrated by gender non-conforming artist Soofiya.
February 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Barrington Stoke Teen: Unboxed
- Date Me, Bryson Keller
3booksAlways and Forever Pack x 3
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- A Very Large Expanse of Sea
- A Heart So Fierce and Broken
- The Million Pieces of Neena Gill
Silence is Not An Option: You can impact the world for change
- Get Ahead in Computing: Webpage Design
- This Book Is Anti-Racist
- Infinity Son
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 5
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
4booksElen Caldecott Pack x 4
- Poetry By Heart
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 3
All American Boys
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 6
What We're Scared Of
- Mad, Bad and Dangerous to Know
Eight Pieces of Silva
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
You Don't Know Everything, Jilly P!