Buy this and your school gets €1.68 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
A timely, powerful and much-needed picture book exploring the background to the Black Lives Matter movement for young children.
A beautifully illustrated and poignant picture book about the Black Lives Matter movement – its deep history, background and meaning – as well as a focus on the tremendous amount of work still left to do. Through author-illustrator Maxine Beneba Clarke’s glorious artwork and lyrical text, this book fosters activism, being anti-racist and using your voice and your power for good.
A brave, empowering and inspiring read for all children.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Earth's Natural Biomes Pack
The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship
- My Daddies!
- Read with Oxford: Stage 1: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Silly Races and Other Stories
- Binny's Diwali
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
10booksIn Focus: Our World Pack x 10
- Ecographics Pack
- Discover the Vikings: Everyday Life, Art and Culture
- Perfectly Norman
- Waiting for Wolf
10booksScience Essentials Key Stage 2 Pack x 10
- The Place for Me: Stories About the Windrush Generation
Show and Tell
- Newspapers from History: Stone Age Tablet
- Trailblazers: Simone Biles
- Happy in Our Skin
4booksQED Life Cycles Pack x 4
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- Magpie Society: One for Sorrow
The Best Diwali Ever
A Life Story: Alan Turing
- Alex Rider Graphic Novels Pack x 6
The Story of Afro Hair