This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
1 review (Add a review)
A whole year of inspirational ready-made lessons fully matched to the National Curriculum. The simple way to plan your teaching, engage all your pupils and cut down on preparation time.
- Every lesson carefully matched to curriculum objectives
- A whole year of ready-made lesson plans laid out by week
- Save time with ready-to-go resources in a flexible format
- Stay on track with assessment tools and progress checks
- Engage children with exciting printable/interactive activities
Inside you’ll find a year’s worth of lessons and fully photocopiable activities, plus a CD-ROM packed with interactive activities and planning tools. Use the lessons as a complete plan for the year, or as a flexible filler when there’s a gap in your planning.
Everyday teaching support from a bestselling series trusted by teachers for over fifteen years.
“They are well linked to the objectives and all I need to do is put the book on the photocopier to prepare for my lesson.” Jodie Collins, teacher
Add a review
Customers also bought
- 100 History Lessons for the New Curriculum: Years 3-4
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling - Year 5
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Grammar, Reading and Maths (Year 5)
- First Learning: Early Handwriting
- Scholastic English Skills: Handwriting Workbook (Ages 4-7)
- A Poem for Every Day of the Year
- Collins School Dictionary