This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Refreshed, renewed, reloaded!All the foul facts about the Vile Victorians are ready to uncover, including:
- the murderers who wouldn’t hang,
- when the first public loo was flushed
- and how stag hunting took place in Paddington Station.
- With shiny foil cover
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horrible Histories: Slimy Stuarts
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- The Young Magicians and the Thieves' Almanac
2booksMarcia Williams Shakespeare Pair
- Somebody Give This Heart a Pen
Monsters Love Underpants
- Rainbow Revolutions: Power, Pride and Protest in the Fight for Queer Rights
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
- Why Do We Remember? Guy Fawkes and the Gunpowder Plot
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom