Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Shark in the Pool
Buy this and your school gets €1.59 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
We love this school: it’s funnier than two clowns in a custard pie fight. Even the swimming lessons are a total scream! Why go to a boring old normal school when you can go to Wigglesbottom Primary? Class 2R have seen it all. Class parachutes that turn you invisible. Dinosaur remains in the playground. A ghost in the toilet. Now there’s a shark in the pool! Is it super-scary? Or is it loads of fun? Find out in three laugh-out-loud stories that you can fin-ish in one go. (If you dare.)
- Three stories from the world’s wackiest primary school
- Full of laugh-out-loud silliness and witty illustrations
- Rising star Pamela Butchart is a Blue Peter Award winner
- Her other books include the bestselling Baby Aliens series
This product has not been reviewed yet.