Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.86 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
A warm and witty tale on the classic theme of being scared of the dark. One night, Emily and Stanley find a Thing crying outside their window. He can’t get to sleep! So they set off on a big adventure, finding all the things he says he needs to get to sleep. But nothing seems to work. What’s really bothering this little Thing?
- By the bestselling author of How to Train Your Dragon
- A witty and reassuring story about fear of the dark
- Wonderful artwork by the creator of Oscar and Arabella
“A simple story, imaginatively reflected in wildly wonderful artwork.” Carousel
5367 in Rewards Catalogue 2017/18
March 5th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 32 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.