Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The Hargraves want their new baby to grow up big and strong. But the puny mite will hardly eat a thing. One day Mrs Hargraves finds an avocado in the fruit bowl, and the baby gobbles it up. Soon their baby is tackling burglars, carrying the shopping and keeping nasty bullies at bay! Full of magic and imagination, this classic story is a visually dazzling celebration of the joy of trying new things.
- A charming picture book by a late master of the art
- Perfect for picky eaters and less confident children
- John Burningham won the Kate Greenaway Medal twice
- His books included Mr Gumpy’s Outing and Granpa
“Amusing for adults, impressive for toddlers.” Observer
June 4th, 2015
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Each Peach Pear Plum
Mr Gumpy's Outing
Where the Wild Things Are
- Percy the Park Keeper: One Snowy Night
- Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?
Winnie and Wilbur: Winnie the Witch
- Code Name Bananas
- The Cat in the Hat
Cat Tales: Ice Cat
The Fastest Boy in the World
Emily Brown and the Thing
- Hansel and Gretel
- Sky Hawk
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: D-Day Dog
- Lalani of the Distant Sea
- The Biggest Story
Charlie Changes into a Chicken
- The Wizards of Once #3: The Wizards of Once: Knock Three Times
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
- The Wonky Donkey
Welcome to Nowhere
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
- Farmer Duck
- Scaredy Bear
One Story, Many Voices: Cinderella of the Nile