Buy this and your school gets €2.03 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A Caldecott Honor book from the creator of Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus and Naked Mole Rat Gets Dressed. A laugh-out-loud story of what happens when Daddy’s in charge and things go terribly, hilariously wrong. Daddy, Trixie and Knuffle Bunny go on an adventure to the local Laundromat. But on the way home, Trixie realizes somebunny’s been left behind. And no matter how hard she tries to tell Dad, he just doesn’t understand…
- A witty classic by picture book maestro Mo Willems
- Mo’s beloved books include the hilarious Pigeon series
- Quirky art which blends cartoons with photos of New York
- Explores the timeless theme of losing a favourite toy
“A beautiful and warm story about moving on.” Junior
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
6copiesBurglar Bill x 6
Here's a Little Poem
Mr Gumpy's Outing
- Cops and Robbers
4booksClassic Picture Book Pack x 4
12booksEssential Contemporary Nursery and Reception Pack
- Bear Moves
6booksPie Corbett's Page-Turners: Reception Pack x 6
Tales from Outer Suburbia
The Scarecrows' Wedding
Come On, Daisy
The Elephant and the Bad Baby
4booksRhyming Reads Pack x 4
- I'll Take You to Mrs Cole!
Pig the Pug
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: The Deciders
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Walk Into Danger
EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Robbed!
Emily Brown and the Thing
- The Works: Key Stage 2
5booksReads to Reassure 3+ Pack x 5
The Battle of Bubble and Squeak
- Beautiful Bananas
- I Need a Wee!
- EDGE: Slipstream Graphic Fiction Level 1: Future Tense
- EDGE: Slipstream Short Fiction Level 1: Unarmed and Dangerous