This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
How would YOU spend a million? Takeaway pizza – or world peace? The laugh-out-loud story of two boys, a huge sack of money and a bazillion bonkers choices! Britain is about to convert to the Euro, and in a few days the pound will be useless. So when Damian and Anthony get caught up in a train robbery and end up with a massive bag of stolen swag, they have a glorious dilemma on their hands. How should they spend the cash before it becomes worthless? Meanwhile, the bungling robbers are closing in. The clock is ticking. Pizzas or world peace: what’s it going to be?
- A Carnegie Medal winner by Frank Cottrell Boyce
- Frank’s wonderful books include Framed and Cosmic
- This warm, witty comedy was turned into a major film
- Special edition with bonus material from the author
Six copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: Millions.
This book contains mature language.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-Time
Percy Jackson #1: Percy Jackson and the Lightning Thief
6copiesPrivate Peaceful x 6
- Alex Rider #1: Stormbreaker
6copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 6
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas