Rated 4/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Yes: a wimp CAN rule the world. King of funnies and king of the book charts. The first book in Jeff Kinney’s mahoosive series about a misfit’s life. Greg Heffley is – guess what – a wimp. And he doesn’t like it. He still has no idea that wimps will be BIG one day. Now Greg is starting at a new school where all the boys are way tougher, meaner and cooler than him. It’s a wimp’s worst nightmare. What should he do?
- The first book in Jeff Kinney’s blockbusting series
- Bursting with cheeky humour and hilarious cartoons
- Best-loved fiction that readers can’t get enough of
- Perfect for fans of Tom Gates and Dork Diaries
Six copies of this classic children’s book to accompany Read & Respond: Diary of a Wimpy Kid.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
30copiesDiary of a Wimpy Kid x 30
30copiesThe Wolves of Willoughby Chase x 30
- Fantastically Great Women Who Changed the World
30copiesHansel and Gretel x 30
30copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 30
30copiesLeon and the Place Between x 30
- Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone
6copiesThe Wolves of Willoughby Chase x 6
6copiesHansel and Gretel x 6
- Refugee Boy
- Scholastic Classics: A Christmas Carol
6copiesThe Sheep-Pig x 6
6copiesLeon and the Place Between x 6