Barrington Stoke School Spelling Dictionary
Buy this and your school gets €3.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
A fresh new edition of this highly acclaimed and strong selling dictionary. This book allows students to use phonic attack to find both regular and irregular spellings. Students can look up a word as it sounds – if they are correct, they will find it in black, if they are wrong they will find it in red, with the correct spelling in black alongside. Designed for use from Key Stages 1 to 3, the School Spelling Dictionary is ideal for improving spelling and writing.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksHuman Impact Pack x 3
4booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Malorie Blackman Pack x 4
- National Curriculum Planning and Assessment Guides: Maths (Years 3-4)
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
- The Stinky Cheese Man and Other Fairly Stupid Tales
4booksPutting the Planet First Pack x 4
Greatest Animal Stories Chosen by Michael Morpurgo
- Deep in the Green Wood
5booksBarrington Stoke Fiction: Ages 8-12 Pack x5
- I'm Sticking with You
- Oxford Primary Illustrated Maths Dictionary
4booksBarrington Stoke Little Gems: Confident Readers Pack x 4
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- Upside Down Magic #1: Upside Down Magic
Pip and Egg
- Billy and the Beast
The World's Worst Children 3
- Anna Hibiscus
- Read with Oxford: Stage 4: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Bigfoot Mystery and Other Stories
- Life of Riley: Beginner's Luck
Dog Man #4: Dog Man and Cat Kid
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking