Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We are only able to deliver orders to school addresses
- FREE delivery for schools*
- Delivery within 10 working days
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
*We do not charge for delivery, but your order may incur additional customs costs.
What everyone’s talking about! Imagine Time Travelling with a Hamster – but all about 9/11, complete with death, terrorism, racial tension and bad fashion. (Plus true friendship and big laughs.) When Ben was two, his dad was killed in the 9/11 attacks. Now his mum’s gone away, and he’s staying with his grandparents over summer. OK, that might not sound very thrilling. But it’s going to be the craziest, weirdest, funniest summer of Ben’s life. Trying to catch a suicide bomber and stop an honour killing. Building a tree house, and joining the bomb squad. Finding parents, losing them and then finding them again. That’s what Ben, Jed and Priti will be up to. And none of it would have happened without 9/11…
- A warm, tender coming-of-age story with a multicultural cast of characters
- Explores how the legacy of 9/11 has changed British life in all kinds of ways
- Catherine Bruton is the acclaimed author of Pop! and I Predict a Riot
- “Astonishing, inventive… A remarkable piece of work” – Books for Keeps
This product has not been reviewed yet.