Buy this and your school gets €1.78 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 5 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
The heart-twisting tale of being different – now with Julian’s bonus story. Ultimate feels! This book will take your heart on a wondrous rollercoaster ride. Auggie likes doing normal stuff like eating ice cream and playing on his Xbox. He feels normal – inside. But being normal doesn’t make little kids run away screaming. Or devastate your soul like this inspiring story. Right? Born with a serious facial abormality, Auggie has been taught at home all his life. But now he’s going to school – exposing his face to the world. Will anyone see past it?
- Exclusive edition with a bonus chapter – Julian’s story!
- Powerful and intensely moving: an instant modern classic
- Julian’s story of bullying adds a fascinating new dimension
- Now a film starring Julia Roberts and Jacob Tremblay
June 1st, 2017
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
- War Horse
- Who Let the Gods Out? #1: Who Let the Gods Out?
Song of the Dolphin Boy
- An Inspector Calls and Other Plays
30copiesFloodland x 30
- Read & Respond: Wonder
- The Butterfly Lion
6copiesBill's New Frock x 6
Secrets of a Sun King
- Look Up!
- Clean Up!
- Funky Chickens
30copiesStig of the Dump x 30
- The Dragon in the Library
- Read & Respond: The Boy at the Back of the Class
- Tom Crean: Ice Man
- Scholastic Classics: The Secret Garden
- Kensuke's Kingdom
- Voices #4: Empire's End - A Roman Story
- James and the Giant Peach
- 10-Minute SATs Tests: Maths - Year 1
30copiesThe Boy at the Back of the Class x 30
- Can You See Me?
30copiesGirl Who Stole an Elephant x30
30copiesThe Boy in the Tower x30
Scholastic Classics: Animal Farm
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain